Monday, April 5, 2010

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! To be honest, I was asleep for most of it. Those sunrise services take a lot out of you, you know?

You should have all received your letters by now. Furthermore, if you go to a UB Church, your pastor/mission director also received one. Since then, a few things have changed. I'm still moving to Greenwood at the end of June, but the training will now encompass the entire month of July, so that should be an interesting experience. Several people have sent in donations, so the total needed at this point is below $4000. My church has been incredibly amazing and generous in this process, both individuals and as a whole. I can't thank them enough for their support these past few months.

I'll be posting more regularly as time goes on, so be sure to check back in. Also, if you'd like to be put on a particular missionary's update list, let me know.

Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment