Saturday, June 12, 2010

I never realized how expensive it was to move. And the boxes! I think I have about ten boxes of books so far - nothing else, just books. Perhaps Thomas Jefferson knew what he was doing when he donated everything to create the Library of Congress.

Just a few weeks to go! You should have received an update letter, or will shortly. If not, let me know so I can get you on the list.

Quick note - I had a traumatizing experience last week when my canoe tipped; I was very unprepared. :) Aside from a few bruises, I'm fine, and none of my stuff got dunked, just me. Good times.

I've got a list I found the other day that I'll post later this week. I found it very interesting. I'll also post some of my psych profile stuff I'm doing for training. That should tell you a few things!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment