Saturday, July 17, 2010

Two down, two to go...

I can't believe July is half over! Seems like summer just began, and now it's almost done. Crazy!

Well, I thought it would be hard to write about the first week. Turns out, week one had nothin' on week two. It was a real emotional roller coaster, and I'm pretty sure I was close to tears a few times. For those of you who know me, that should be a bit shocking. I don't cry in public. Ever. Not even in sad movies. I can't do it. But this week was enough to have them rolling down my face in spades.

The reason for this? Three days spent on "Sharpening Your Interpersonal Skills". To do that, we had to learn more about ourselves. I thought I knew everything about me before this week. I had no clue. But it was good to get some things out in the open and learn how to relate better to people.

Only problem is, next week we're doing more of the introspection.

Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like God is really stretching you and taking you out of your comfort zone! Praying for you as you are being stretched! :o)

    ps. i love that your link for me says "Jill Haskins Writes Really Profound Things about Momhood" I don't really think they are profound...i think sometimes it is more just vomiting out whatever is gnawing at my soul for that moment! :o) I'm glad you think so highly of me though! haha!

    ReplyDelete