Monday, October 11, 2010

Tomorrow, I hope to get a new post about OMS life out for you to read. But right now, I want to give an update on Joshua Haskins. I shared a couple of weeks ago about his situation, and you can read that post below.

Last Wednesday, Jesus took Joshua home. I wanted to thank you all for your prayers for Joshua and his family, and I would ask you to continue praying for Jill and Shane and their children Caleb and Hannah. I would also encourage you to visit Jill's blog to add your thoughts and prayers.

As a rule, I don't post really personal thoughts on this blog for a couple reasons. I prefer to use it as more of an informative tool, and to be perfectly honest, I am a very private person. This situation with Jill and Joshua, however, has raised a lot of questions and deeper issues in my mind. It has been very difficult to continue on with normal life in the face of such a tragedy. Even now, I don't know if I'm actually going to post this.

Please just keep the situation in your prayers, and please pray for me as I work through some of these issues.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica- please don't be afraid to talk to me about some of your thoughts. I'm sure they have come to my mind as well as I have been working through the grief that comes with losing Joshua. It's good for me to talk about him, to remember him, and to work through what God is doing with someone else. If you need to chat, find me on facebook, email, or even call me at 260-246-2342

    ReplyDelete