Saturday, December 29, 2012

Well... The World Did Not End (351-360)

We're getting closer! Are you nervous? (I'm not. I know how it ends.)


351


Don't look now, but there's a bear staring at us.

352


353


In photography, movement is usually a bad thing. Not always.

354


I've said before that this is one of my favorite buildings. They made it even prettier for the holiday. (No filters. Just a moving car.)

355


My parent's awesome Christmas decorations. That's how I know I'm home.

356


Funny story. So we're driving around town, looking at decorations, and I keep saying, "Wow, that one wise man is really cool. Why don't we have a cool wise man, Dad?"

For the record, we do in fact have the cool wise man.

357

I do this thing sometimes when I'm taking pictures where I start clicking and I just don't stop. It drives my Dad nuts. On the trip from Madrid to Siguenza (in Spain), I just kept clicking. I can clock how long it took by the time stamps on my photos.

Most of the time, this is unnecessary and somewhat wasteful. But hey, I shoot digital, so that's not really a problem.

I was practicing this particular method at my parent's house on the birds in the backyard. And I took this:


Only I didn't stop there. I just kept snapping. When I reviewed the photos later, I found this:


Which is just way cool.

358


As it turns out, we got actual snow this year! It's amazing and looks awesome with Christmas lights.

359


360


I wrap presents really, really well thanks to Hallmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment