Monday, July 22, 2013

Stress

I thought I understood stress. I knew how to deal with it, how to avoid it or make it work to my advantage, and how to let others know that I'm going to be slightly prickly for a bit.

I. Know. Nothing.

Okay, I'm dealing. But only just. I'm used to good stress, the desire to accomplish a task and do it well. But lately, it's been one thing after another. Family, work, family, funding, family... (Don't get me wrong - I love my family. But they are often the biggest source of stress.)

My real problem, though, is that I can't do a thing about any of it. Very little of this is in my direct control.

I need to solve a problem.

I need to complete something of significance.

I need to give everything to God.

Why is it so hard to do that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment