Monday, February 2, 2015

Life and Times

So the Super Bowl was last night.

I didn't watch.

I don't feel like I lost out on anything by not watching, either.

What else is going on?

I'm filling in on a handbell choir. I played in college, enjoyed it, and have missed playing since then. It's nice to be back, however temporary it is.

I've been to a couple of hockey games this season. Indy got a new ECHL team, the Indy Fuel. They are decent for their league so far, though they play against my home team, the Fort Wayne Komets. I have divided loyalties. But I really like hockey, so that has been a welcome addition.

Oh! I have a temporary cat. Well, I'm catsitting. Miss Bonnie is adorably fluffy, and we have great fun together.

Work is going well. I'm diving more into social media, which can be a vast quagmire of information. It's amazing to see how much is available.

Okay, it's not the most scintillating of posts. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment