Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Vague

I usually despise vague statuses and blog posts. I much prefer people to either be upfront or silent about things. Weird, I know, especially considering how passive aggressive I can be. But it's one of those 'things-that-annoy-me-about-other-people-are-things-I-am-also-guilty-of' situations.

However, there are times when you really need to talk about something, but it's better not to give details. So this is going to be a little vague.

There are a lot of challenges in my life right now. Some are obstacles for me, some are obstacles for other people, but all are causing me to feel very overwhelmed. These obstacles involve health, finances, interpersonal relationships, etc. My anxiety levels, which had decreased considerably since October, are back up to nearly May 2013 territory.

This is not a good thing.

I had a panic attack on Sunday. I don't think I talk about my panic attacks much on here. Maybe I do. But it had been quite a while since I had a full-fledged attack. The one on Sunday was in church.

I need your prayers. I am clinging desperately to the promises of God, but I feel like the perfect storm is descending to rip me away from safety.

So yeah, just... Just pray.

1 comment: