Friday, February 23, 2018

The Weekly Wrap-Up: February 19-23, 2018

Happy President's Day!

Right, that's done.

Korean is done! Yay! It's been hanging over my head, and yeah, I went to the Philippines in the middle of it, but that's hardly an excuse, is it? Now I have Hakha Chin, which is a fun language. Quite easy. Two groups, but it should be a breeze.

I've also been working on my prayer letter. That should be coming off the presses shortly and in your lovely hands in no time at all. Or however long it takes for bulk mail to go through the system.

You should also be seeing an extremely lengthy post about my trip to the Philippines on here. Not sure when it will go up, as it's taking quite a while to write everything down and sort through photos, but it will be here within the next month at least. Probably.

Not much else to talk about from this week. We had a couple of nice chapels, a few sidebars, a short field trip to the dollar store, and a lovely little birthday celebration for James.

There's some stuff going on again. Stuff I'm not ready to share publicly, but I'd appreciate your prayers. And I'll be ramping up the funding in the next few months, so if you have some friends you'd like to introduce me to, I'd appreciate it. :)

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment