Friday, July 27, 2018

The Weekly Wrap-Up: July 23-27, 2018

GUYZ.....

Hakha Chin is done. For the moment. I'll be back at it with another group next week no doubt, but I'm taking the win now because all 12 groups have been through the initial stages. The rest is just window dressings.

I actually met one of the guys using T&M in Myanmar. He was so gracious and appreciative of the work. It's worth every gripe about text boxes and overset text and fifteen character words to hear how this material is changing people's lives. I don't want to breeze past that. I do what I do for a reason. I need to remind myself of that every now and then.

Had quite a few side projects these last couple of weeks. CROSS-training is now done, so no more sticking my head in and bothering them. I taught them the bridge model of sharing the Gospel, which was super popular in tracts many years ago. I don't know if it still is. But it's a good picture of how sin separates us from God.

And this was the interns last day. No interns in ECC this year, but I got to know a few of the others. They are a lovely bunch, and I wish them well. I found a fellow nerd in Isaac, so we spent some time bonding over Lord of the Rings and our love of sci-fi.

But as much as I love the people months (HA!), it will be nice to get back to the quiet routines of missionary life.

Heh.

Heh heh.

BWAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHA!

Quiet. Right.




Here's your Pic of the Week.


I love baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment