Friday, November 19, 2021

The Weekly Wrap-Up: November 15-19, 2021

Greetings, fellow humans! I have returned from my dark sojourn to the sick halls also known as my apartment. Yes, I was indeed laid low with a bad cold last week, and while I am indeed still feeling poorly, I was well enough on Monday to return to the confines of my office. Doesn't mean I have to like it, though. 

Last week, I was able to finish some urgently needed projects before I crashed out on Wednesday. I got the new Mozambican Portuguese booklets from the first group done and published, with the added bonus of configuring a volume for them. I also got some work done on the retreat, giving everyone their gift recipient assignments. We should have a nice time this year. 

This week, I've been working on end-of-year cards and gifts. I'm also working on Tamil booklets. Most of my week has been spent clearing up stuff I missed last week and trying to get stuff done since I'll be gone next week. Yes, I am taking the week off for Thanksgiving. It will be nice to have a break in which I'm not constantly blowing my nose or hacking up a lung. That's assuming this thing clears up. (It's not COVID. Just a cold. I'm annoyed that I have to clarify that now.)

So, the next time we chat, it will be December. Geez Louise. A lot of this year has dragged (and been a drag), but these last few months just are flying by. I don't like it. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment