Friday, September 9, 2022

The Weekly Wrap-Up: August 29 - September 9, 2022

Do you ever get so caught up in something that you suddenly look up and hours have passed and you have stuff to do so you go do it and forget that you also had other stuff to do and then somehow it's Sunday and there's no point in doing the other thing because you're just going to have to do it again later and you might as well just wait?



I forgot to write a blog post last week is what I'm saying.

I had the best of intentions, but then I just got focused on what needed to be done before the long weekend, and, sadly, the blog was not high on the priority list. Mea culpa

But we're here now, and all we can do is press forward. There's a life lesson in there.

Much of my focus has been on Haitian Creole booklets. I had to get proof corrections in and then publish two more groups, which is fantastic news! Projects continue to come in fairly slowly, for various reasons, so I haven't had to step into the production side of things for a while. 

Otherwise, I have been working on family fun night plans, some marketing for T&M, attending the ever-present meetings, and eating Korean street food on camera for One Mission Kids. Obviously, I enjoyed that last one the most. 

The big news this week is obviously the death of Queen Elizabeth II. I've seen a lot of people's remarks about how it just seemed like she would live forever. I myself was rooting for her to surpass Louis XIV, but when Jesus calls, you go.

We live in interesting times. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment