Friday, February 17, 2023

The Weekly Wrap-Up: February 13-17, 2023

I know. I missed last week. Mea culpa

We are deep into the February doldrums, folks. False Spring has passed, and the days are grey once again. I know things have happened, I've done activities, time marches on; but for the life of me, I don't know that I could give a detailed account of any specific day. 

And yet, here we are. 

I do remember that I got to participate in an interview on Monday afternoon. HR likes to have people from a variety of backgrounds when they do interviews, and my number came up this week. We spoke to a lovely woman from Georgia who was interviewing for a position in Mobilization. 

The rest of my week was spent publishing Haitian Creole booklets. It always amazes me to find little things I missed the first five times I worked on a booklet. It frustrates me, too. But we have our process for a reason, and it's not like I can't change something in the future if someone points out a huge error. I'd just prefer to get it right the first time. 

Sarah, Lydia, and I got to sing for the prayer chapel on Wednesday. We did a lovely job if I do say so myself. But I've been humming the songs ever since then. I feel like I should apologize to everyone around me. 

I think that's about it for the week. I don't remember anything else, anyway. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment