Friday, October 27, 2023

The Weekly Wrap-Up: October 23-27, 2023

Hello, my lovelies!

I hope you are well. This has been a topsy-turvy week for me. I am dog sitting a very adorable, very hyperactive Golden Retriever, so I have spent some time trying to attend meetings with a dog giving me sad eyes and some time in the office trying to get things done. Who knows if I've succeeded at either?

Anyway, we're working on some back-end stuff for T&M, so I don't know how exciting my updates will be for a while. One thing we did this week was add the new booklets to the Student Activity Guide. This is a relatively minor fix, but it does have a lot of repercussions for current and former projects. Some of the languages we've done in Edition 4 don't have the new booklets, yet, so we need to determine if they even want them or have time to do the translation. V and I are tag-teaming the art sets to get the updated templates out, and then we need to publish all of the English again. 

It's a process.

As we get closer to the holiday season, I'm sure my posts will be less frequent. I will try my best to keep up with things, but I have at least two weekends in November that I'm traveling and probably two more in December. As always, you can contact me directly via email or comment. This time of year gets crazy. You already know that. 

Hey, thanks for sticking around. You're awesome. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment