Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Not Really a Post

As the title says, this isn't really a post, just a comment. If you'll notice on the right, there are a number of links to various websites where you can find me or things related to me. Judging by the number of sites listed, it's amazing I have any time to do anything else but update people on my life. That being said, please forgive me if posts are a) redundant, or b) sometimes delayed. I promise, if anything interesting happens, you'll be the first to know.

Nao, lovely to hear from you. We really should hang out sometime.

RE: My First Trip

I don't know. Global Ministries requires 100% funding before a missionary can begin her assignment. I'm currently at 18%. As for a timeline, I hope to get started before October.

No comments:

Post a Comment