Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Land of the Canucks

I was in Canada this last weekend with my mother, attending the mid-year Conference in Port Colborne. Canada is one of my favorite places, not because everyone says 'eh' (which they don't - though I noticed some people say it more often than others), but because Canadians have no problem telling it like it is.

I met some very wonderful people, and got back in touch with others. I was able to make a contact with Operation Mobilization, which could send me to the UK in the near future. I'm hoping that comes to fruition.

National Conference starts tomorrow for the behind-the-scenes people. I'm looking forward to it, yet dreading it at the same time. There are a lot of positive things the UB Church could do in the future, but it could also stagnate. I'm hoping people make the right choices this weekend.

Pray for Global Ministries on Saturday, and for me especially as we debut the historical presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment