Thursday, July 16, 2009

Is my quirk showing?

Couple of things:

Keep in mind the team in China. My mother is leaving with sixteen others tomorrow for two weeks. There are already about 15 people there. They will be teaching Chinese English teachers how to teach conversational English.

Owen Gordon sent out the update for Jamaica Bible College. Keep them in your prayers, especially that scholarships will be available for their students.

This past week, I sent out an e-mail to the current UB full-support/endorsed/candidate staff people in their various fields. I've heard from several, and will keep you updated on their status. Please encourage the missionaries you support to put me on their lists - I'd like to keep everyone connected. 

Also - I am currently available for speaking engagements. This will not be the case for long. My appointment book is rapidly filling. I guarantee an interesting time will be had by all.

P.S. You are allowed to comment. In fact, it's encouraged. I do like to know that I'm being monitored by more people than the U.S. Government.

1 comment:

  1. available for speaking engagements :) you're swanky.

    ReplyDelete