Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tomorrow, at Corunna UB, I will be showing the movie shown at US National Conference on missions night about the history of UB Missions. Church is at 10:15, directions are to the right on your screen. 

For those who requested DVD's of the occasion - they will be available shortly from Global Ministries. I can't give you an exact date because anyone who would know is in China. But if you need a copy absolutely right now, let me know, and I can have one made.

Upcoming events:
August 23 - I will be speaking at the Monroe UB Church. Again, see -->.

Check out the link for the China blog on the UB website. They will be returning in another week.

Also, as I hear from other missionaries, I'll be posting updates and links. Check back frequently to get the scoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment