Monday, May 6, 2013

A Tale of Puppets

In the midst of meetings, editing and the everyday whirlwind, we do still find time for fun.

It started here:


When I first started at OMS, I bought finger puppets because my workspace buddy and I couldn't see each other over the wall. (The dinosaur came later.) So we communicated by puppet. But then she moved, and my puppets and I were lonely for a while. But then James came and the puppets again had a purpose.

Then James moved to an office. And I may have drawn this:


So James moved my finger puppets.

And you don't touch the puppets.

So naturally, I had to respond.


James tried to make nice.


But that just didn't sit well.



 

So I found some allies.

And James didn't take kindly to that.


So I reminded him of his roots.


James graciously conceded. But not before exclaiming, "You murdered me a million years ago?!"

Let's ignore the evolutionary implications of that and just laugh evilly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment