Thursday, August 15, 2013

Official

It's officially official.

I'm leaving OMS.

There will be a letter soon, probably without nearly enough explanation. I'll try to explain a little bit on here as I can. The reasons mostly have to do with funding. It's definitely been an interesting time emotionally. I've been very up and down. On the one hand, I'm positive that this is God's will. (In case you were wondering, yes, this is what the fleece was about. No dew.) On the other hand, I literally don't know what comes next. My eyes are open. I just need to keep trusting that God knows what He's doing.

(On a side note, OMS has decided to stop capitalizing God pronouns. I can't quite get out of the habit. We're also using the serial comma now. It's both a blessing and a curse.)

So yeah, that's my life right now.

I would happily accept any ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment