Friday, August 17, 2018

The Weekly Wrap-Up: August 13-17, 2018

My forehead is peeling. It's not at all distracting me from my work.

Nor is the fact that I can't figure out how and when I got a sunburn only on my forehead.

Nope. Not distracting at all.

Anyway.

You caught me. I didn't do a weekly report last week. It just kinda slipped by me. I'm a little stressed. I can't really say that I'm doing any of my routine activities. My job will be changing soon, or maybe not really changing but being added to. I'm taking on Team Leader duties in the next few months, meaning I'll be assigning jobs and checking the work of the production team. It's a lot of responsibility in addition to what I'm already doing. Plus, I'm trying to work on support raising. Finding a balance is proving difficult.

Anyway, this week has just added to the mayhem. It's a training week, which means a lot of time spent off-site. Plus, I took Tuesday off to spend with my parents at the State Fair. I think training went well, though. It was definitely our smoothest presentation of T&M Online.

As for booklets, I'm working my way through several groups of Estonian. This was the first project the new girl in Ukraine worked on, so I'm looking for any issues. All part of my new duties. It's interesting to go through someone else's work. It reminds me of the old telegrapher's being able to recognize who they were talking to just by the style of their transmission. We all have our own quirks, I'll attest to that.

I'm hoping for a more even keel next week, but we all know the likelihood of that.

Here's your Pic of the Week:


Have I introduced Tarah yet? She's our new admin assistant for T&M. We just happened to all wear shades of purple the other day and had to document the occasion.

Don't forget to subscribe if you want to be notified of updates. It's over there. -----> And up a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment