Friday, August 24, 2018

The Weekly Wrap-up: August 20-24, 2018

Is it just me or are the weeks going faster?

I don't like it.

Lots of stuff going on this week. I finished my analysis of Marie's work on Estonian. It's still weird going over someone else's stuff. She's coming along quite well, though. So that's good. Also, I can get this done pretty quickly. Six groups in less than two weeks. Go me.

It's also the week for proofing Outreach pages. The next issue will focus on Asia - it's a good one!

Funding is... going slowly. There's a lot of prep work before I go to boot camp in Washington. But I'm working my way through it. I really hope this goes well.

I'm hanging in there. But don't let anyone tell you the missionary life is easy.

I'll try to work on something longer for next week. But until then, enjoy the Pic of the Week. It has joined a few other funnies on my door.


No comments:

Post a Comment