Friday, July 24, 2020

The Weekly Wrap-Up: July 20-24, 2020

Howdy, folks.

I trust you've been well. Perhaps you've been stockpiling masks now that more than 35 states have mandated them. Or maybe you're hunkering down for the duration of this global nightmare. (I hope you have quite the hoard.)

My own week has been fairly quiet, yet productive. I published a beta version of Swahili so that we could get a volume put together for training in Africa, finished a group of Vietnamese, worked the front desk for half a day, and published the two new booklets in Mizo Chin. Not bad for a week's work. I'm anticipating the pace will continue as people start to get back into things, but you never know.

Otherwise, things have been pretty good. My CT scan came back clear, so that's good. But like I said, the piper still has to be paid, and I still await definitive answers for why I feel terrible most days.

But let's not dwell on that. Life marches on, and we march or get dragged behind it.

On that happy note, have a good weekend.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment