Friday, September 11, 2020

The Weekly Wrap-Up: September 8-11, 2020

I'm seriously contemplating removing the Internet from my life for the next two months. I don't know if it's possible. But it's incredibly tempting. 

In the meantime, we can continue as usual. 

This was a short week, and it was an awesome feeling to actually get some sleep last weekend. I say some because I was kitten-sitting, and kitty's got claws. But I still have some skin, so it's fine. 

It's all Haitian Creole this week. We started over, essentially, so that all template and style changes and updated transfiles could be incorporated at the same time. I'm taking a little extra time, therefore, because I will also be moving directly to publishing once I've processed the first four groups. Not sure how long that will take, but it's going well. I'm doing it fully in CC, and I've never published in CC, so that could be interesting. 

Just a few side projects this week. We have a few more people trickling into the office, so there's some minor adjustments, but it's still pretty much just the few and the faithful. 

Health update: I was feeling pretty well last week, but this week has not been as encouraging. I had two appointments yesterday, which means three new prescriptions today. So we'll see. That's the motto lately. We'll see. 

I think that's it for the week. I'm working on some stuff behind the scenes, but it's taking a while to sort out my thoughts. 

We'll see.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment