Friday, July 2, 2021

The Weekly Wrap-Up: June 28 - July 2, 2021

This will be a quick one today. There were two major projects - proofing the Global Impact Report and publishing GR01 of Tamil. I think I finished publishing Tamil right at 5 on Friday. Craziness. I wanted to get it done before I'm off next week, so I just kept pushing. As always, there's more that we did this week, but those were really the major ones. The GIR (I have another name for it, but it's less polite) was fairly easy, but it's amazing how many little details get missed in publications. Lori and I were talking about it, and she said something along the lines of "Who really reads it that closely?" Granted, most people won't. But people pick up on the mistakes far more quickly than they will compliment the design, unfortunately. I always notice stuff like that in magazines and flyers. It makes me think less of the companies that produce those materials, like they don't have pride in what they do enough to make sure it's perfect. Maybe that's an unhealthy perspective. But that's just me. 

Anyway, pray for my family as we travel, and pray for good weather and a lovely time of fellowship and fun. I appreciate all of you so much!

Bye! Happy Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment