Friday, September 3, 2021

The Weekly Wrap-Up: August 30 - September 3, 2021

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to read my blog. It is a blessed arrangement. Perhaps even a dream within a dream. 

Moving on. 

Honestly, we're still recovering from last week. I did some clean up of my desk and file system before working on my prayer letter. I wanted to share some of the stories we heard last week. I took notes, but then I was out for a couple of days, so I wanted to watch the recordings of what I missed. It's pretty good stuff, I must say. That will probably get mailed the week after next, so be on the lookout for that. 

Tamil continues to kick my butt, but what else is new. I'm hoping to finish that up next week. I feel like I'm never going to run out of things on my to do list. In some ways, that's nice - job security, right? But in others, it's a depressing, never-ending series of tasks. It's hard to take the time to feel a sense of accomplishment when the next thing is waiting and equally important and time-sensitive. 

I did some more training with Lynae. She's learning how to publish T&M booklets, which is fun. There's always something new to learn about T&M. 

I gotta say, I'm looking forward to the long weekend. I hope you have fun plans, or at least a chance to do something you really want to do. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment