Friday, January 21, 2022

The Weekly Wrap-Up: January 17-21, 2022

Hello, my fine feathered friends!

I must say, my birthday week has been pretty great. I got to eat lunch with some of my favorite people on Monday, we extended the celebration to Thursday night with South African crunchies, and my mom came to visit! Yay!

Granted, my mother came for a few different reasons, but it has still been lovely to spend some extended time with her. She is a good egg.

Also, when I arrived on Monday, I was greeted with a box full of safety vests and walkie-talkies. Naturally, Sarah and I immediately put them to the test. We've had great fun expanding our security duties around OMS and making sure everything is shipshape and Bristol fashion. 


I did also manage to do work this week, finishing a group of Telugu, and getting well on the way to publishing more Tamil booklets. I also got the call to pinch hit in chapel, running sound and video. It's a little nerve-wracking, not gonna lie, but I think I did a pretty good job. And of course I had excellent help.


That's about it for the week. It's cold in Central Indiana, and I am looking forward to some quality snuggling in my blankets this weekend. I hope you all stay warm and safe.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment