Thursday, April 14, 2022

The Weekly Wrap-Up: April 11-15, 2022

It has been a crazy week, my friends. It feels like we had lots of little fires to put out, some turning into a bit of a bonfire before being quenched. I'm sure there's a slow burn still going on, but it will be up to other people to take care of it. I'm pooped. 

I finished proof files for two Hindi booklets, after figuring out why certain glyphs weren't appearing as they should. We're doing a walking contest in the office, and I've been helping with calculations and communicating things for that. There was a 'big announcement' at the staff briefing on Wednesday that was fairly well received, but I don't know that it warranted the build up. We're putting together a team of tour guides for the office, so if you ever want a tour of this place, I'm happy to set you up. We're getting ready for the CMF Seminar the last week of April, and there is plenty to do to prepare. I'll be (wo)manning the tech stuff for a few sessions, and of course, a few of our facilitators don't have their presentations ready yet. 

So yeah. It's been a bit busy around here. 

I am looking forward to this weekend. Not just because I get a day off - but of course because we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior! I hope your celebrations are full of joy and hope for the future. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment