Friday, April 22, 2022

The Weekly Wrap-Up: April 18-22, 2022

Hi, hello, hey there.

It's another one of those crazy weeks as we buckled down in preparation for the CMF Seminar next week. Lots of little details, but also still many big details to sort out, and that's all while the building is being painted and cleaned and rearranged. But they assure us it'll be done by Monday. 

Most of my efforts toward the seminar are tech related, though I also did some proofing and re-creating of a few documents. In between those jobs, I was proofing Outreach articles and trying to figure out why my back was giving out on my again. I didn't even do any axe throwing this time. And in between those things, I was working on my prayer letter. It would be really nice to have that out before the end of April. We'll see.

I feel like I haven't done much rumination lately. A quiet moment to just sit with myself and check in on things. I'm sure that opportunity with present itself again sometime. Any day now. 

Pray for safe travels for those traveling to Greenwood. Pray for logistics to be in place. Pray for the facilitators presenting information. Pray for CMFs giving reports. Pray for the tech team and the technology itself. Pray for the food prep. Pray for Sarah - she's the head honcho for this thing. And just pray for all of us in general. This is likely the last CMF Seminar of this kind as we move to regional oversight. 

So yeah, there's a lot happening next week, and I doubt there will be a blog about it until May. Keep those prayers coming, and have a great (warm!) weekend.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment