Friday, June 2, 2023

The Weekly Wrap-Up: May 20 - June 2, 2023

Hidey ho, neighbors! How was your Memorial Day? I made a somewhat last-minute decision to go up to my parent's place for the weekend. I'm glad I did. We had a lovely time. 

Of course, this was a shorter week. But that by no means stopped people from adding projects to my list. My now incredibly long list. And everything is a priority. Shocker. 

But the best way out is always through. I do a little bit here, a bit there, and eventually, I'll be able to cross something off my list. Is that the best way to get things done? No idea. But it's how I'm doing things. It certainly keeps life interesting. And probably feeds my ADD. 

Anyway, I'm working on publishing English C and Tamil booklets. The work outside my door is still ongoing, though it seems to be moving at a slower pace. But there's only so much time because the Board arrives at the end of June, and missionary council is the week before that. 

I'm sure it will be fine. 

Don't forget to thank those who sacrificed for our freedom - whether they be human or divine. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment