Friday, June 30, 2023

The Weekly Wrap-Up: June 26-30, 2023

Friends!

You probably heard Greenwood mentioned in the news this week. And indeed, my town had a slight tornado situation on Sunday. I actually spent the duration of it in the office working on other things. We were fine. Actually, HQ grounds had more damage from the storm on Thursday than the one on Sunday. It did cut into the work wee a bit, but we all hung out together in the hall away from the windows. 

When we weren't dodging the wind, we were trying not to breathe in smoke. That stuff was pervasive, and I have had an off and on headache all week. I did end up taking one morning off because I just could not be outside anymore. 

For the rest of the week, I continued my work on English. I was also asked to sing at the intern chapel, so I did that on Wednesday. We did a couple of new songs that made me feel like a Boomer. They were really nice to sing and harmonize with, though. 

I'm trying to think of anything else to talk about. It was a pretty standard week, weird weather notwithstanding. I have doggos next week, so I'm going to do some packing and sleeping this weekend to prepare. I hope your holiday is fulfilling.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment