Friday, July 14, 2023

The Weekly Wrap-Up: July 10-14, 2023

Sooooo....

Look, I just straight up forgot last week. It was nagging me; I kept thinking there was something I forgot to do. But then I would think of something and think that was it. Apparently, there was a lot I forgot last week. I blame it on having an extra day off and watching dogs that woke me up at 3am. 

But I'm here now! And I have actually accomplished things this week!

So, English C is done. It has been published, and hopefully to the point that I won't have to touch it again for a while. I took a quick break to write my next prayer letter, and now I'm back to publishing Tamil. I'm feeling very productive. 

I've been thinking a lot about all of the changes at OMS lately. I know it's kind of a cliche to say that change is the only constant, but that's a bit how this year has felt. I'm sure I will continue ruminating on these changes since I'm not sure how I really feel about things. Nothing to fret about, really, but you can pray for my sanity. 

Also, I'm doing some traveling in the next few months, so if I don't post, that's why. I'll try to keep everyone up to date, though. 

That's all I got. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment