Friday, July 28, 2023

The Weekly Wrap-Up: July 26-28, 2023

Yes, it was a three-day work week. As discussed last week, Sarah and I spoke at New Hope UB in Huntington on Monday. It was a great experience! I saw lots of fun people and got to talk about Train & Multiply in some detail. As a bonus, I had family in town, so they were also able to attend. Then on Tuesday, I drove them to the Indy airport, so that was fun. 


On Wednesday, we started out with a recognition and retirement chapel. Retirement is something of a misnomer because it is very rare that missionaries just stop missionarying altogether. The rest of the day, I proofread the next Global Impact Report, which may be hitting your mailboxes soon, depending on your level of subscription to OMS mailings. 

The rest of the week has been spent doing more Tamil books. I discovered today that the back page had been layered twice, so when I changed the copyright to 2023, it would show up as a 2 and a 3. That might not make any sense, but it was driving me nuts since I couldn't figure out why it looked weird. Sometimes the computer does dumb things, and I'm not always sure if it's me who has been dumb or if it's the computer. Anyway, I was pretty proud of myself for figuring that out even after my brain has fried from the heat this week. 

There will be no wrap-up next week as I will once again be in the northlands. Once that is over, I should be settled back in Greenwood for a while. 

Have a great weekend, everyone. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment