Friday, August 11, 2023

The Weekly Wrap-Up: August 7-11, 2023

Did anyone else get a ton of rain this week? I thought I might have to swim home a couple of days. 

It has been a pretty good week. I was pretty tired after last weekend. My mom, my sister, and I headed over to the 127 Yard Sale on Friday and Saturday. It was a fascinating experience, but it was also very tiring. I'm looking forward to sleeping a bit more this weekend. 

I'm continuing on with Tamil. I'm looking forward to being done with it and starting the next big project in my queue. 

I also worked on Family Fun Night stuff this week. I have a great team helping me, and we were able to set the dates and themes for the '23-'24 season. Hooray! I'm hoping it will be a much less stressful experience this year. 

Also, Facebook is annoying. I've been scheduling posts for the T&M page, but then I realized I only have partial access. There's another person who actually started the page who also has partial access. But neither of us actually owns the page, and the FB support system is sorely lacking. I finally found a place to actually send a description of my issue, but I feel like I won't get anywhere until I can actually speak to someone. And we all know the likelihood of that happening. But I have to try because this is causing me consternation. 

Other than that, things are good, and life progresses on much as it has this century. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment