Friday, February 2, 2024

The Weekly Wrap-Up: January 29 - February 2, 2024

Ey up!

It's another quiet week. Sadly, my birth month is now at an end. I'm sure I'll find other things to celebrate. 

I have finished fixing all of the published files. The team has been advised of things to double check in the future. I have reminded myself of things. 

And we're now in a bit of limbo.

I have nothing in my queue for my team. Zip. Zero. Nada. Zilch. (One of these is not like the others.) So we're sweeping up some cobwebs and making sure the stuff we've already done is correct. And maybe possibly thinking about some new languages. 

We'll see.

I, of course, find plenty to keep me busy with my side projects at OMS. We have a big meeting coming up about digital products, so I have a few things to do for that. Oh, and I wrote a script for a video update I need to shoot. I'll share that when I can. 

I'm seeing "The Chosen" this weekend. I've heard good things. I've also heard I'll cry. So that'll be fun. 

If you cry this weekend, I hope it's for a good reason. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment