Monday, January 2, 2012

And So It Begins...

I have a weird computer. This is what popped up at me the first time I tried to open blogger:


Weird, right?

Anyway, the NEW YEAR IS HERE!!! Very strange. I wonder how long it will take me to start writing 2012 instead of 2011...

Christmas was lovely. It was a peculiar feeling to actually have Christmas on a Sunday this year. Kinda threw me off, though I'm not sure why. I'll have to post some pics from Christmas later. But first -

BAM!


You thought I forgot about my photo project, didn't you? Wrong! I took this on January 1 at my sister's house in Michigan. It took me 12 tries to get the setting right. I think it captures some of the New Year festivities.


This is the photo for January 2. Can you guess what it is?

I haven't made any resolutions this year other than to not drive anywhere until Spring. I drove back to Greenwood today in less than stellar conditions, and that was after I slipped and fell this morning. My knee and ankle have been steadily swelling. Ugh... But I won't let it get me down! This year may not have had the greatest start, but I refuse to let that set the tone for the next 364 days. (It's a Leap Year.)

You'll be seeing some changes around here. If you have any suggestions for new features or topics of discussion, please let me know.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Love the first two photos of 2012! January 2 looks to be a very odd angle of a Christmas tree...?

    ReplyDelete