Thursday, January 26, 2012

So January Is Going Okay

I've had some really good photos this month. I hope it continues.

NINE


I buy flowers sometimes for the office, especially during winter, just to make things a little brighter. They always make for great pics, too.

TEN


My coworker's adorable child. He's seriously freaking cute.

ELEVEN


I got this mouse from Avon for my laptop. It's incredibly awesome.

TWELVE


Foster and I spent a ridiculous amount of time one day seeing what we could do with reflections. A lot of the photos looked really cool.

THIRTEEN


I take pictures of really random things, now.

FOURTEEN


FIFTEEN


Foster and I put Lori in some really ridiculous poses. (Sorry, Lori!) But this is my favorite photo from the 47 that I took.

SIXTEEN


Yeah, it was my birthday. My parents came to see me. No biggie.

SEVENTEEN


We got a cool double reflection going with this one. Foster has more creative ideas than I do, so I steal them shamelessly.

EIGHTEEN


Sometimes I get lucky with night shots. But I need more lens options.


I need to post these more often. I'll do another one tomorrow to catch up and then post a week at a time in the future. I'd like to know what you all think so far, though!

2 comments:

  1. I think you don't have enough to do at work! He haw! jk They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other than day 15, I love them. And yes, Xander is seriously too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete