Saturday, June 6, 2015

December in Colorado

Uh, so, last December I went to Colorado with my sister, nephew, and parents to see my other sister, other nephews, and brother-in-law. I'm just now posting these photos. Go me. 




This is the view from right down Julie's street. Not a bad way to wake up in the morning. 



The grandparents and grandkids. Caleb and Zane loved having Jeremy there, and I think Jeremy enjoyed having a couple of shadows. 


The sisters. It's obvious to me that we're related. Anyone else?




Jeremy and Jennifer

 

We went up to Estes Park and got some amazing photos of the mountains.


Elk. Multiple elk. Elks?






There's a little place called Georgetown that we love to go to. It's a very quaint mining village, and I took this just for Foster. 


These birds remind me of the little sandpipers at the beach. I forget what they're called, but I love the blue!


It still amazes me that people crossed these mountains, without roads, for years. 


We also went to the Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum. They have an X-wing! It's something like 3/5 actual size, one of five created for the release of the remaster, I think. It's signed by most of the cast. I spent a lot of time with this Incom T-65. 


The X-wing series by Michael A. Stackpole and Aaron Allston is one of my absolute favorites of the Extended Universe collection. Part of the reason I made it all the way through the Yuuzhan Vong debacle is because of my love for Corran Horn. And I know you have no idea what I'm talking about, but if by some miracle you do, we need to be best friends. kk?


No comments:

Post a Comment