Sunday, June 28, 2015

Frozen Live Blog

So. I've never seen Frozen. I know. But I'm rectifying that today. And I thought I'd share that experience with you. Here goes.

Is this movie about black people? Native Americans? Native Icelanders? I don't understand this music. I love it. But where exactly is this set?

Isn't cutting ice like that dangerous?

Adorable baby reindeer!

That escalated quickly.

I don't understand. She had really good control before.

There are TROLLS IN THIS MOVIE?!

I am once again lacking in understanding. This is the King and Queen, right? But they can just lock themselves away, disappear a daughter, and no one asks questions?

Also, fear is her enemy, but we're so afraid of her that we lock her away? That helps.

Did these siblings just not see each other for like ten years?

This will not end well.

Called it!

Who has been ruling this country for three years?

Finally! Someone who doesn't have perfect hair in the morning!

So, like, she only knows how the world works because of paintings? Thank God impressionists aren't around yet. Or Picasso.

This guy parts his hair on the left. He's evil, right?

Oops.

Okay, this guy is hilarious. I know I will hate him later, but right now? Hilarious.

12 older brothers? Yeah, I know how this works. He only wants your title and money, honey, don't do it!

You have known this guy less than a day. What is wrong with you?

This is a very modern song and dance for this era.

What is the geography of this place?

Seriously. Less than a day.

Preach it, Elsa.

Again, this will end badly.

That's right, buddy. Hide behind your boy toy, I mean bodyguard.

Uh. Don't say that. He's bad. You literally just met him!

Really? The big song is this early in the movie?

All I hear is Idina Menzel. And she is not blonde.

Seriously, what has inspired this entire turnaround? I'm so confused.

How about hunger? Does hunger bother you?

Yeah, this guy has been in the wilderness too long.

Stranger Danger! I like this guy.

Sven, you sound weird. You should get that checked out.

Aaaaand it's a talking snowman.

What. Is. This. Movie.

So he's at least taking care of the kingdom. That's good.

Just tell her why!

Eternal winter? It's been like a day. Maybe two.

Is Sven licking the stairs? That's awesome.

Would this be the abominable snowman? I feel like Sully and Mike should be appearing any moment.

Nice with the rocks.

Why are the trolls not more popular? These guys are awesome.

Wait, Hans saves the day?

Oh yeah, that makes more sense.

I'm right there with ya, Sven.

Called it! Calleditcalleditcalledit.

Bastard.

"Talk" to him, Sven.

That is a great definition of love!

YES! Sock him in the face!

That was cute. I'm not sure I get the hype. But it was cute. I'm still really confused by a lot of things. And I will be humming this song for the next few days.

(There's a post-credits scene! So cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment