Friday, March 11, 2016

The Weekly Wrap-Up: March 7-11, 2016

This was an interesting week. Definitely out of the norm, but quite enjoyable. So let's get to it.

Other Projects

Straight to the outside stuff this week. I did some T&M, but didn't have a lot of time, as you'll see.

Every Monday, except for the second Monday of the month, most departments get together for prayer. It's a nice way to get centered and focused on the week ahead. This month, I'm leading devotions. On Monday, I talked about Joshua and how he walked to victory. We also sang along to the following.



They loved it.

After devos, I gave an orientation to InDesign to a coworker. It's fun when I can teach someone a new skill.

In the afternoon, Foster and I filmed a short video for Carolyn Knight. She's the head of the Light in Darkness ministry to help people get out of the sex industry. I like helping with A/V stuff every once in a while.

Grip-Birkman

The rest of the week was spent being trained to be a Grip-Birkman coach. The GB is a personality/spiritual gifts assessment. It's a great resource for individuals to discover their natural selves and the areas in which they are gifted. It's great for teams to figure out how to work in concert to be most effective.

So, I am now a certified Grip-Birkman coach. If you're interested in this resource, just contact me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment