Friday, May 13, 2016

The Weekly Wrap-Up: May 9-13, 2016

We're going to call this a half and half week.

As in, half boring, half crazy.

I've mentioned India kind of a lot lately. So you know it's important to get everything done two weeks ago. Naturally, I assumed we'd need to get the language volumes done as quickly as possible.

I got Hindi on Thursday.

Life happens, you know? It's all good.

Anyway, Hindi is now done. There were apparently big snafus with Tamil and Telugu. I have not yet gotten in the middle of those. Let's hope I don't have to.

So what did I do with the rest of my time?

I spent quite a bit of it on the app. I updated a lot of text, checked some new features, continued to have seemingly endless meetings, and, at one point, nearly broke it.

It's a rite of passage, apparently.

I also worked with Foster on spray painting air filters. It's a lot of fun.

How much fun, you ask?



That much fun.

That is such a great look for me.

Lemme tell you, I had blue spray paint up my nose. So y'all had better come to conference and appreciate the sacrifices I made for you to have an aesthetically pleasing environment.

That's going to be my thumbnail on Facebook, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment