Friday, October 21, 2016

The Weekly Wrap-Up: October 17-21, 2016

I'd like this week to be wiped from the annals of history.

I can't say that I've never been more frustrated. I have. And it's not like it was anything huge. Lots of small stuff, really.

It all just came at once, you know? Work stuff, home stuff, friend stuff...

Whatever. It's done. Friday has arrived.

Most of my week was spent working to get a new letter out. (In retrospect, that's probably part of the reason this week was so horrible. Spiritual warfare at its finest, eh?) You should all be getting my newest prayer card soon. If you don't get one, give me a call.

We've also been doing a lot of test files. It's exciting because that means we're kicking off a lot of new language projects.

I also spent two hours verifying the 378 million opportunities ECC committed to in the next 10 years for the One Billion Vision. We were pleased to figure out that it was more like 400 million. So that's cool.

I'm not sure what else to tell you. I just feel off this week. We're definitely trending down, so yeah.

Prayers are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment