Friday, December 9, 2016

The Weekly Wrap-Up: December 5-9, 2016

Oof.

What a week.

Why, during what should be the happiest time of year, does everyone give you four times the work you normally have and want it done in half the time they usually expect?

I think Monday may have been the only normal day. And I really only mean in the work sense, since this week has also been complicated by personal issues.

But work stuff first. We did two radio ads this week. No links yet, they aren't finished editing, but we recorded one for December and one for January. It's nice to be so far ahead, but really, if we didn't do the January one now, it would be well into 2017 before we had time.

The new portal for T&M is up and running! I'm thrilled with how it turned out. So is my boss, so that's good. Hopefully, it will be of great use to everyone and free up some time for us.

I'm working on getting out Christmas cards to everyone. It takes a while, and there's a deadline, but it's going well. You can expect yours anytime in the next few weeks. If it doesn't arrive, let me know, and I'll get you on the list.

We have our ECC retreat this weekend. I'll try to do a running post about it. It's a nice time of fellowship and spiritual growth.

Now for the personal stuff.

I'd appreciate prayer for a good friend of mine. I'm not going to get into everything, but she's made some very unwise choices that have deleterious effects on her and those involved. This has caused a great deal of anxiety for me. I'm also praying for wisdom as we move forward. There have been many sleepless nights.

I hope you know I appreciate and love all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment