Friday, January 20, 2017

The Weekly Wrap-Up: January 16-20, 2017

This week, I felt like this:


That's a pachinko machine. If you imagine me as the ball, the blue bits as my work duties, the orange bits as my personal life, the green bits as miscellaneous, then add violent shaking, you'll get the general idea of how things went. 

I spent most of my work week staring at this: 


Or something very like it. That is Hindi. This week, I finished group 1. It can now be published.

Rock on.

Lots of meetings this week. I don't think I sat in my chair at my desk for more than 10 minutes at a time on Monday. Some were productive. Some were less so.

I also helped lead worship in chapel on Thursday.


So that was fun. 

Look, I'd love to tell you more - the guest editing, email answering, smack downing, etc. 

But we've made an executive decision to leave at 4 today. And I intend to take advantage of that. 

Have a good weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment