Friday, October 20, 2017

The Weekly Wrap-Up: October 16-20, 2017

Well, everyone deserted me again. Such is my lot in life.

Seriously, though. It's more weird for me when people are in my hallway than when they're not.

It's been a pretty standard week. I finished Estonian early on and took advantage of the break in projects to work on my next prayer letter. I think I'll be mailing it out next week, and there is exciting news inside! You'll have to wait for a bit until I post the news here. (Incidentally, if you don't get my letter, send me a message and I'll get you on my list.)

Alas, breaks are few and far between. I now have four groups of Portuguese to process. This should take a good chunk of time to complete. So it's not like no one being here matters at all, really.

We just keep going and going and going and going and going and going and...

1 comment: