Friday, October 6, 2017

The Weekly Wrap-Up: October 3-6, 2017

Pennsylvania was great, thanks.

Moving on.

I hate trying to get back into the swing of things. There's always a ridiculous number of things that only seem to happen when you're away. I could be here for months on end, day in and day out, with nothing noteworthy happening, and then leave for three days and come back to complete anarchy.

So there's that.

Lots of meetings this week. This was a prayer rally week, put on by the finance department. It was nice. Money isn't anyone's favorite thing, but it's the thing that makes a lot of what we do possible. So it was good to pray for some people that we don't normally hear about. (By the way, if you're looking to help out somewhere, we need field treasurers. You don't have to know a lot about finance. We have morticians, dairy farmers, and teachers as field treasurers right now. You'd fit right in whatever you do normally.)

I also started Tagalog group 2. There have been some consistent issues with this group's templates, and I'm hoping we actually got them fixed this time.

I threw a party for myself when I was doing booklet 14. It was well deserved. I deleted four extra pages that were not needed at all. And now everything matches the English version. You know how some people can just pack really well so that all space is utilized in an efficient manner? Consider me that person, but with InDesign. I made it fit, and I made it pretty.

Go me.

Other than that, I really don't have much to say. I'll be playing catch up next week as well (seriously, how does that even happen?), but we're making progress!

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment