Friday, October 13, 2017

The Weekly Wrap-Up: October 9-13, 2017

"It was a week like any other week."

That's Foster's contribution to my blog. He's loitering in my office because it's 4:00 on Friday, we're two of about 12 in the building, it's a beautiful day outside, but we both feel like we can't just leave.

Why do we have to be so responsible?

Anyway.

I finished up Tagalog and sent it off Wednesday morning. It had more than a few issues, but I was able to resolve most of them. I was going to start on groups 2 and 3 of Estonian, then, but I had to republish one of the group 1 Estonian booklets because it had a pretty glaring error. My fault, unfortunately. How will I ever live with myself?

I'll manage. My bigger problem might be that all the languages are starting to blur together. Most of the ones I do are Latin-based, so they all start to look the same.

They are not the same.

When your cheat sheet for a language starts to look like a textbook, you might as well just go ahead and learn the language.

I actually spent a good portion of my time putting the following together. Hopefully, it was worth the effort.



Thanks, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment