Friday, March 23, 2018

The Weekly Wrap-Up: March 19-23, 2018

This will not be nearly as verbose as last week's. Probably.

It was a training week in Greenwood, which means I was mostly on my own in the office. I did have to go over to the church on Thursday to help with introducing T&M Online and to take the group pictures.

In the meantime, I was listening to this:


Still working on windows. And now on my side of the building. I still don't have a new one. But my headphones got a good workout this week.

More Hakha Chin, of course. I finished one group, after having to add pages to a booklet, which is always a nightmare, and now I'm working on the next.

And that's about it. Nothing fancy. Except our Pic of the Week. I call it "Dedication? Or Lunacy?"


That was taken on Wednesday, the day after the first day of Spring, and the day on which we woke up to snow. Lots of it. And yet, our fearless window guys were hard at work. I'll let you decide the answer to the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment