Friday, February 14, 2020

The Weekly Wrap-Up: February 10-14, 2020

And they're off! Travel season has begun in ECC, if indeed it ever truly ended. Our itinerant folks have been going since the beginning of January, but aside from some personal vacations, no one in my hallway has gone anywhere yet. But that's all coming to an end, now. Mike is going to India and then on to Indochina. Pat is going to India, then Rwanda, then Cote d'Ivoire. These will just be the first of many trips for them this year. Compared to their schedules, I'm quite content with one trip every 2-3 years.

We're in GR05 of Mizo Chin this week. It's been slower this week since I've had some other things going on. Lots of file maintenance. We keep a ton of backups, which is good, but they were starting to slow down the server, so I went through everything and deleted a bunch of stuff. It's a good way to relive some old projects and see just how far we've come.

Chapel this week was a staff briefing. Nothing crazy coming, which I always appreciate. We heard some cool stories about what is happening around the world of OMS, though.

Hey, I got my prayer letter done! Thanks for your prayers. I think this will be a good one. It took about two days to bring everything together. If you ever want to see more or less of something in the future, let me know.

I wish I had more for you. But we're in the season where we just keep marching forward, slow and steady. It's only when things get crazy that there's a lot to report, so fingers crossed, the crazy stays away for a bit.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment