Friday, February 28, 2020

The Weekly Wrap-Up: February 24-28, 2020

Guys, this might be first February in a long time that I haven't just absolutely hated. It's a weird feeling. And it's longer than normal, too! (Speaking of, everyone wish my big sister a happy 11th birthday. Feels like we've been waiting a long time for this.)

It's been a fairly productive week. I published two more groups of Mizo Chin and started a third. We're making some fantastic progress on other languages, too. I'm really pleased.

Our special guest this week was Pastor Claude from Togo. He will be the new VCP director starting April 1, and he's quite a lovely man. It's nice to put a face on the work we've been doing for the Village Church Planting languages. Plus, we heard some great stories about what God has been doing with the limited materials we've published so far. Claude gave a great message in chapel on Wednesday about Peter and Cornelius (a story we cover in T&M!).

Otherwise, it's been a quiet and cold week. I figured it would snow at least once more since I put the flowery garden stuff out last weekend. Never fails.

Okay, I think that's it. Be good girls and boys this weekend.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment